Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
F. George McDuffee F. George McDuffee is offline

Default Enco vs. KBC

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 23:06:55 GMT, Trevor Jones
wrote:

I will admit that some of the smaller US breweries product has been
pretty good, but the mass market swill is...swill. I can say about the
same for our mass market stuff, too, if I want to be truthful about it,
but I'll take our swill over yours! :-P

=========
FWIW --

I had a chance to talk to a real live German brewmeister for a
few minutes while on a tour of the Bush Brewery in St Louis.

I asked him if this was the best beer they could brew [Michelob].

He thought for a second, and then told me no, but its the best
beer we can sell.

Unka' George [George McDuffee]
Merchants have no country.
The mere spot they stand on
does not constitute so strong an attachment
as that from which they draw their gains.

Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826),
U.S. president. Letter, 17 March 1814.