Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
F. George McDuffee F. George McDuffee is offline

Default Enco vs. KBC

Ale, man, ale's the stuff to drink
For fellows whom it hurts to think.
A. E. Housman (1859-1936), British poet, classical scholar. A
Shropshire Lad, no. 62 (1896).
=================
On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 15:10:46 -0500, Louis Ohland
wrote:

Is alcohol God's way of showing us he cares?

Leon Fisk wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 23:06:55 GMT, Trevor Jones
wrote:

snip
I will admit that some of the smaller US breweries product
has been
pretty good, but the mass market swill is...swill. I can say about the
same for our mass market stuff, too, if I want to be truthful about it,
but I'll take our swill over yours! :-P

Cheers
Trevor Jones

Free beer is the best. Never diss a free beer, at least not
as long as the donor is within earshot

Unka' George [George McDuffee]
Merchants have no country.
The mere spot they stand on
does not constitute so strong an attachment
as that from which they draw their gains.

Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826),
U.S. president. Letter, 17 March 1814.