Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Louis Ohland Louis Ohland is offline

Default Enco vs. KBC

But Leon, to eat the dry pretzel is somewhat like american beer compared
to German beer (not the Heineken exported to the US). Like making love
in a canoe, is it not?

Once you go with a soft, hot pretzel, you can never go back... The
problem I have is finding soft, hot pretzels and beer where I don't have
to drive home. Otherwise, the Essenhaus in Madison, WI would be a good
place to go.

Leon Fisk wrote:
Makes me think of the one time I was at the bakery in Lititz, PA. Fresh
pretzels straight from their brick ovens with sweet honey mustard... As
Homer would say "Mmm, pretzels!" munch, munch, munch...

If you like snacks similar to these, that is a decent enough
price (local store is $2.69 10oz bag). They have a few other
flavors, the Honey Mustard Onion pieces are excellent too
(NOT the nibblers, too dry, ack-phooey!).

I'm going to be in deep doo-doo if they ever stop making
these, staple food, washed down with a brewski, burp...