Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Enco vs. KBC

On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 15:10:46 -0500, Louis Ohland
wrote:

Leon Fisk wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 23:06:55 GMT, Trevor Jones
wrote:

snip
I will admit that some of the smaller US breweries product
has been
pretty good, but the mass market swill is...swill. I can say about the
same for our mass market stuff, too, if I want to be truthful about it,
but I'll take our swill over yours! :-P

Cheers
Trevor Jones

Free beer is the best. Never diss a free beer, at least not
as long as the donor is within earshot

Is alcohol God's way of showing us he cares?

Don't know about God, but I know that beer and munchies
(Flavored pretzels, see:

http://www.amazon.com/Snyders-Hanove.../dp/B000G7VYSY

this url) have kept me going for several years already

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b