Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Randy Randy is offline

Default Enco vs. KBC

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 22:48:29 GMT, Trevor Jones
wrote:

Brent wrote:

the only think i waish is that they had a few more "flags" If i cant
buy Canadian or American i'd LIKE to buy tools for the G7 if possible
before i buy a chinese tool. I am the type o person who WILL pay a
premium for "made in canada" but admittedly there IS a limit, i wont
pay double for the same thing to the same fit and finish

I too would rather see the actual country of origin specified.

"Import" covers too much ground.

I'll second that. I too would like to see the country of origin
spec'd. in all catalog and web site listings.

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.