Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric9822 Eric9822 is offline

Default Harbor Freight sells GARBAGE

On Jul 31, 8:31 pm, wrote:
Harbor Freight sells GARBAGE tools. Unless you enjoy tossing money in
the garbage, DO NOT buy from them.

As others have said, you need to be selective. I just bought a tile
saw on clearance for $15.00 because it was cheaper then renting and
there was no way I was going to pay $150.00 and up for the small job I
needed it for. I have also bought pneumatic tools, drill bits, tie-
downs, nail guns, etc because the jobs and the frequency I use them
for do not warrant the expense of contractor grade tools. Would I buy
a cordless drill, a table saw, a compound miter saw from them? No. I
use them too frequently and/or I need quality results. Would they be
OK for people that need them for a small job and/or won't use them
frequently? Sure.