Posted to alt.home.repair
Shopdog Shopdog is offline

Default Harbor Freight sells GARBAGE

I have a few of the air tools, (drill, 3/8 ratchet and a die grinder) So far
its been almost 4 years and they still work great. The ratchet gets used
heavily because I actually use it at work, yes its a loud screamer, but it
works! I don't like the cut off wheels, they get eaten up too fast and the
welding wire, thats just plain dirty!
I have the air hoses and fittings and I buy my consumables such as sand
paper and dust masks. All in all a wise choice if you use your head, spend
9.95 for that air ratchet and expect 10 bucks worth of use out of it any
more and thats a PLUS!

SD