Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Question for ex military types

On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 09:06:05 +0200, Nick Mueller
wrote:

Don Foreman wrote:

And your 50 lines of rejoinder used more bandwidth than the question
and three relevant responses, none of which were rants.

It took you 50 lines of quoting to prove how little you're standing behind
your bandwidth-complaint. :-))

Nick

Not quite, but close. Frankly, Herr Mueller, I don't care about
bandwidth and I don't mind your militance and vigilance. I mostly
agree with you. I thought Grant's inquiry was appropriate and
reasonable, he being a long-time member and all and given that there
are several other frequent contribtors who are U.S. vets.

I also dislike all the political crap though I have less problem
ignoring such noise than you seem to have. I did get sucked into a
devious troll from TMT, live and learn. I'll not make that error
twice.

This group was much more relevant and interesting some years ago,
Altovoz and all.

Valued and respected contributors like Fitch Williams, Jerry Martes
John Stephenson, Albrecht and several others have sinced bailed
out. I do understand why.

I'm a bit dissapointed that neiher you nor anyone else enjoyed my
playful joke re the metal delete key, but that's my problem. This
group has changed a lot.

**** happens. Oh well.

Having fun is job 1.