Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Mueller Nick Mueller is offline

Default Question for ex military types

Phil Stein wrote:

I'm always happy to help a fellow Veteran when I can - no matter where
they post.

Now let's see. I'm making a little legal modification to your statement:

| I'm always happy to help a $person when I can - no matter where they post.

Now let's insert some new words for $person. That wouldn't make a huge
change, because there are so many people here that have so many different
interests (just a few metalworking, it seems).

Here is a list of words to insert. Hope there are some that show you what
nonsense you told:
* gay
* islamist
* republican
* nazi
* environmentalist
* lesbian
* prostitutes
* militarist
* democrat
* ...

Just stick to the charter. This way you don't get upset even if it is a
$person because they all talk about the same subject they all enjoy:
METALWOKING!

Nick