Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Default So what's the truth about lead-free solder ?

none wrote:

All that for a lame, long-winded IKYABWAI. Sad, really...

Say, why don't you clean yourself up, brush your teeth and go to bed, or
I'll tell your mom you're using the computer after curfew and you still
wet the bed.

Come on! The 'Silly Rabbit' is nothing more than a nervous little
Chihuahua on Cappuccino yapping his fool head off. His mother had the
good sense to sell him to the circus for a quarter the day after he was
hatched.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell