Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Louis Ohland Louis Ohland is offline

Default Enco vs. KBC

IIRC, the French government is actively involved in industrial
espionage. Other than cheese, whine, and sultry women, is there anything
of note made in France that is in demand?

Italy? Fast cars, good wine, fine weapons. Other than that, what is
their industrial base?

Note I said Ukraine with ???, not Russia. I've seen some decent stuff
from there (adjustable tang sight with windage/elevation), but no
machine tools to speak of. FWIW, I think Belorussia (sp?) is a basket case.

Brent wrote:
Start with the G7

USA
Canada
UK
France
Italy
Japan
Germany

All are Industrialized democracies with proper protections for the
workers.

I'm iffy about russia since it always HAS been a meat grinder against
its workers