Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Update to: What could have done this to my vinyl siding? *URGENT*

wrote in message
oups.com...
*extra bull**** snipped*

Doug and Pete.

Where does it end? This isnt a "who's dick is bigger" or "who's
eyesight is bettter" contest. We are trying to help the OP out on
what caused this discoloration. The OP said he was going to open up
the OSB, so lets just wait til he reports back.

Damn..

I'll second that Damn- this thread is just getting silly, and tedious. (And
is probably getting close to and AHR record for the year on posts.)

I still think it is chemical, but we won't know till OP opens up the wall,
takes some decent well-lit closeups, and posts them.

aem sends....