Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_2_] Steve Barker[_2_] is offline

Default Update to: What could have done this to my vinyl siding?

looks like more stain over spray that wasn't cleaned up with the solvent
that caused this problem.

steve

"Oren" wrote in message
On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 11:25:36 -0500, dpb wrote:

Smitty Two wrote:
My skepticism about the barbecue is that, as others have said, it's a
hell of an unlikely place to park a barbecue. Railing in the way, right
in front of the door.

To "park" it yes...to use it from in the kitchen w/o having to walk so
far; not such a stretch...

http://pics.bbzzdd.com/users/Squisher/IMG_6627.JPG

Look at the bottom piece of vinyl, between the door and railing. That
piece also seems discolored (hard to tell), so I would guess it is not
the grill if the bottom piece is damaged..

--
Oren

excused from saving Universes."