Peter Ashby

Default Soot in Loft / Earlex Combivac

In article ,
Ben Edgington wrote:

The Earlex was fine for the job. But I recommend ear defenders. It
is the noisiest DIY tool I possess. And wear a dust mask.

A tip Andy Dingley gave me. If you can source another hose, the wide
bore hose kit is a good choice, and attach it to the outlet port in
place of the elbow it cuts the noise down enormously. I no longer wear
ear defenders when using my Eearlex by itself, and my orbital sander now
makes more noise. The Wickes version of the hose will do.

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.