Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lurch Lurch is offline

Default Alas! the BSI have caught up with me.

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 17:34:47 +0000 (UTC), Ed Sirett
mused:

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 14:05:06 +0100, Lurch wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 12:22:26 GMT, Stuart Noble
mused:

John Stumbles wrote:
On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 17:01:53 +0000, Ed Sirett wrote:

However I do have a DVD of several hundred (mostly) boiler manuals.

And is there a torrent of that anywhere? ;-)

I'd put a few copies on EBay. Might as well get some reward for the
effort it must have taken.

I wouldn't. I have about 6,000 manuals here for my trade. They will
not be sold to anyone, they are mine for me, not for some clueless
numpty to buy from eBay and claim to know as much as me.

I was the clueless numpty who bought the original DVDs.

insert backpedalling

There are of some use. But the really old appliances are not covered.

That's why I never bother with any of these DVD's that say they have
everythign you need to be great at everything. I hit a problem, I
solve it, if it needs exotic manuals or software, i find them and add
them to my own collection. It's fun.
--
Regards,
Stuart.