Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Looks like a Grizzly...

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 20:06:23 GMT, "Toller" wrote:

"Dave in Houston" wrote in message
.. .

"Toller" wrote in message

So yes, I expect to be happy with the Grizzly. I am just puzzling now
how to deal with a 460 pound crate.

If you have the freight forwarder offload it from the truck using their
electric lift expect to get a serious balance due bill from them. I got
clipped for 0.50+/lb. for a load of MDF cabinet doors I ordered for a job.
Smoked my biscuits.
--

I checked with Grizzly about that. They charge an extra $39. Not pleasant,
but better than the alternatives.

Chances are, "some assembly" is required, and it's already in pieces...
My guess is that the stand, table and motor are not attached to the BS..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing