Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Hull Nick Hull is offline

Default pistols OTO was burning copper bridges

In article ,
Wes wrote:

Don Foreman wrote:

You can react more quickly with a blade? Misses do count if they
motivate an attacker to reconsider. They don't count after a hit or
two. Would you continue to miss at distance where a blade could be
used effectively? There may be a reason why 1911's don't have
bayonet studs... G

I was speaking about how an assailant armed with a knife can beat your gun
inside of 21 feet because he knows what he plans to do and you don't.

The solution is to start taking action before it is required.
When the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, I reach into my
pocket and get a firing grip. Nothing can be seen but I van
stoot from the inside of the pocket if needed.