Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Looks like a Grizzly...

"Toller" wrote in message

More often than not numbers on specifications are what the manufacturers
want you to see. If you do a good search on Grizzly also you will
probably find complaints about how their products arrive. You see what
you want to see to justify your purchase.
I will say that I too read the complaints about Laguna and personally
have not had anything but a good relationship with them.

In many instances a Yugo performs just as well as a Lexus.

I am not sure I would go that far; the Yugo was pretty bad.
But I am very happy with my two Toyotas, and didn't even consider the
Lexus.

I am quite sure that you will be reporting back here that you are very
happy with your Grizzly purchase. It's all in what you are looking for
in a BS.

So yes, I expect to be happy with the Grizzly. I am just puzzling now how
to deal with a 460 pound crate.

LOL. Yeah those things are heavy. You might consider uncrating and sliding
it down on its spine on top of cardboard if going into a cellar.