Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller Toller is offline

Default Which 3hp bandsaw to buy? Grizzly/Jet?

I appreciate the offer, but have pretty decided on the Grizzly; I am just
trying to work up the nerve to actually order it. Getting the beast into my
basement is intimidating.

Wednesday I am driving to Syracuse to pick up my new Oneida "Portable" and
"Dust Deputy".

If you know anyone who needs a DC, my old one is on Craig's list.

I have an Oneida dust collection system installed in my shop and an older
16" Grizzly band saw. You are welcome to stop by and check them out, I am
located in Brighton.

Toller wrote:
I just sold my 14" Delta because it really wasn't up to cutting big
turning blocks. So now I am under the gun to order its 3hp replacement.