Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark Jerde Mark Jerde is offline

Default Looks like a Grizzly...

More often than not numbers on specifications are what the manufacturers
want you to see. If you do a good search on Grizzly also you will
probably find complaints about how their products arrive.

Aye, I had problems with my Grizzly contractor saw, but their customer
service is the reason my shop keeps getting more and more Griz-Green. ;-)
I couldn't get one of the stamped steel wings to align. It was more curved
than my reading glasses. But a single phone call to Grizzly had cast iron
wings coming my way, and they split the shipping of the new/old wings. I
couldn't be happier. "Life Happens" but the Grizzly tech folks help me keep
making sawdust. ;-)

-- Mark