Posted to alt.home.repair
trainfan1 trainfan1 is offline

Default Washing machine filling and rinsing with the wrong temperature

Doug Miller wrote:
In article . com, wrote:
I have a Maytag Neptune washer that is about 6 years old. It came with
our house when we bought it. As of yesterday, it is filling with hot
water on any cycle that calls for cold water and vice versa. The hoses
have not been touched and I know it was working right previously.

I'll bet that if you check with the other members of your household, you'll
discover that somebody disconnected the hoses to move the washer to clean
behind it, or retrieve a dropped article, or something like that.

Bingo.

Kids hiding their stash.

Rob