Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Wire size for supply to small consumer unit in shed

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 07:06:37 -0700 someone who may be
wrote this:-

My question is not so much about the set up (although comments on a
better way to do this are very welcome) as I will most likely get a
sparky to do the connecting up etc, instead I want to know what size
TC&E wire I should run under the floor from the main consumer unit to
the position for the rdc and then what type/size?? armoured cable I
should buy to run from the RDC to the shed.

What would the length of both sorts of cable be?

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh