Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] ydrwyd@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Alas! the BSI have caught up with me.

Stuart Noble wrote:

wrote:
Stuart Noble wrote:

I would think a .torrent is probably the easiest way to keep something
in the public domain regardless of who objects.

Looks like there's one here

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3754345

My, what a coincidence :-)
A bloke in a pointed hat once told me that torrents need support to stay
live, but I don't know what he meant

It means that enough people have to be seeding them, and it helps to
go on seeding after they've finished downloading.

At the moment the torrent is only showing 2 seeders: if both of those
go offline then nobody can download it anymore. If half a dozen people
download it and continue seeding it then there's more resilience.