Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer Weatherlawyer is offline

Default Pedant's banana skin law

On Jul 25, 11:45 pm, raden wrote:
In message , Graham
writes

"raden" wrote in message

What's the name of the law that states more or less that anyone correcting
someone else's entry in a thread will themselves make an error in their
post

Buggered if my Google fu is up to it tonight

I didn't know, but my Google seems to be unaffected.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skitt's_law

That's the budger

There was a programme about geniuses and brain scans on the box the
other day, with a research doctor using a magnet to induce or reduce
this sort of thing.

How would I make such a magnet? It looked like a twin circular affair
set side by side in a container not much larger than a can of ham.

It was probably electromagnetic or made with that modern alloy so I
don't think that a couple of old HiFi speaker magnets will do the
trick, would they?