Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Loo seat

On 2007-07-26 18:28:38 +0100, "ARWadsworth"
said:

"Keith Dunbar" wrote in message
news
B & Q do 10% off on Wednesdays for over 60s. You have to bring in
proof of age and they give you a discount card to present at the check
out.

Keith

That is about the size of it. I needed some plaster boards and plaster
so I took my Grandad shopping on a Wednesday to B&Q.

Adam

Gets about, doesn't he, your grandad....

With B&Q it would be a positive advantage. It sounds like he would be
very good at fending off the busybodies in the electrical and plumbing
aisles who accost customers looking for something and when told insist
that the customer needs something completely different and usually
unsuitable.