Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default radial arm saw craftsman 113.29500

Jerry Neal wrote:
just bought an old ras and everything worked well so i thought i
would check all gears and seals and all tht stuff looked brand new
but i cant get the arm adjusted to swivel its frustrating any ideas
Thanks

Do you have the owner's manual? That should have instructions in it.
If you don't have a manual start by checking with Sears. They may have one
available for down-load. I have an older model (late 1960's early 70's) and
if you can't find a manual, reply to this message and I will check what
model I have. My book covers 9,10 & 12 inch models. BTW I also was not able
to figure out what your problem is from your description. With a better
description I might be able to help.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit