Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Burning Copper Bridges...What Happens When You Get Fiber

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

And it precludes anyone who wants to buy your home in the future from
having a hardwired line....very bad...I won't be buying your house.

Who cares if you want, or don't want to buy a particular house?
Sooner or later the copper is coming out of all high density residential
areas. It was in the planning stages in the early '80s, and as the ROI
has improved, it is now being implemented. If FIOS is available in your
area, it will be the only service available at some time in the future.

What house will you buy then, or do you plan on living in a cardboard
box?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell