Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself cavelamb himself is offline

Default ON topic (wow!) OA Welding tank problem

Pete C. wrote:

Done done it, Pete.

I gotta get some fins and a mask.
AND a good stiff brush.

The bottom of the little boat is getting kinda green...
We have a couple of local divers that do that kind of stuff.
They may be crazy, but they aint stupid.
Not at all, considering what they charge!

Look forward to meeting you.

Richard

Allrighty, sold. I'm afraid I don't have any SCUBA gear to trade, I just
started SCUBA in January so I haven't built up a gear surplus yet. I
also use size 10. I'll be down in the Dallas area on Wednesday
afternoon. Send me an email (remove .DOH.) to coordinate.

Thanks,

Pete C.