Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Minimal bottom nib

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 12:21:58 GMT, "Leon" wrote:

You mentioned needing the bit yesterday. If you live in a sizeable city you
should be able to find a Forstner bit there. Check with the local hard wood
lumber yard, Grainger's, Sears?, or just about any Woodworking supply store.

Right... and if you're only going to use it once or twice, buy a cheap one at
the BORG..

I bought the large saw-tooth set a harbor freight years ago as a good place to
start... great assortment of saws and about $50 on sale..

As I wear one out, I know it's a size that I use often and I replace it with a
"name brand" bit..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing