Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default DIY disaster

"John Rumm" wrote in message
ARWadsworth wrote:

punch ups that occured in my garden. If anyone can tell me how to get
them from video tape to computer I will post them.

Have you got either :

A DVD recorder

On my to wish list but lower down the list than the vans clutch

A PC with video digitisation capability (ATI all in wonder card or
somthing similar)

Probably not too expensive, something to look into. I looked earlier and
there are buy it now items on ebay for £25

A camcorder with analogue video in and firewire out (Canon models with
the "i" suffix are good for this)

I have got a sony digicam coming next week I will see what it offers (£40
off my mate when he comes back off holiday)

Cheers

Adam