Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.hvac
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default A/C working properly? Cost - lower temp?

Bob F wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Saddam was still shooting at our planes. He was violating the
ceasefire and UN agreements.
Just let him fester is your answer. Worthless. That's what Clinton
did. There is no answer you'll accept except Bush ****ed up.
Bush made a Command decision. Something Clinton never did. Clinton
didn't do jack ****.

And Bush did the same with every warning about bin Laden before 9/11.
Clintons people told his that Al Queda should be #1 priority - Bush
did NOTHING.

Clinton didn't get us into Iraq. You idiots want to blame
everything on clinton.
HE was 4x the quality of president that bushie is. Bushie and
bushies crew ignored all the warnings from Clinton about Al Queda
and all the other warnings
he had before 9/11. He did NOTHING.

And Clinton did what about it on his watch?
He had the police investigate. How many terrorist attacks
occurred on Clintons watch and what did he do?

He through the culprits in jail. Which is way more than Bush has ever
done.

Even slick would have done something post 9/11.

Guess what Bush did and is still doing? :-)

The wrong thing, obviously.

****ing an immense amount of money against the wall in Iraq to no
useful purpose.

And an unacceptable number of US lives too.

His dad had much more of a clue about what made sense with Iraq.

It's not often I approve of anything you say Rod. Is this really Rod
Speed?

Let's see. 50% of the foreign fighters captured in Iraq are
Saudies. Most of the
9/11 attackers were Saudies. Most of the Financing of Al Queda
comes from Saudies. Good idea - lets attack Iran.

The Saudi's have no nuke program. I see now. You're a "containment"
guy. That means you're willing to wait until a US city is vaporized
to maybe, maybe do something.
Preventing that is what sane people do. Iran's president has stated
exactly what they want to do. As have the terrorists.
You can ignore it. I find loonies typically do.

The loonies in the white house are doing everything in their power to
promote terrorism.

What Bush did was smart. History will bear it out.

Nope, not with Iraq.

History will without doubt rate Bush II as this nations worst president.

Plenty of doubt, actually.

Clinton will go down with Carter as another inept Democrat.

Probably.

You can cherry pick whatever and hindsight all you want.

It wasnt hindsight that saw W's dad avoid invading Iraq.

Fortunately people like you aren't in charge

You too.

or we'd have had other 9/11s by now.

Nope. It was never going to be repeatable once it became
obvious what could be done with hijacked aircraft. No one
will ever let their plane get hijacked again.

Its moved on to much harder stuff to prevent like the london and
madrid bombings now.

And when the next terrorist attack on America occurs, the right wing
wackos that support Bushie will say it's the Damocratic party's fault, despite the fact that it
will clearly disprove their "Fight 'em there" theory.

How the hell can they keep ignoring all the security agency reports coming out saying how much
worse off we are now?

They have no choice, there aint anyway way to wind the clock back now.