Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce Bruce is offline

Default ON topic (wow!) OA Welding tank problem

On 21 Jul 2007 22:47:35 -0600, Joe Pfeiffer
wrote:

cavelamb himself writes:

Joe Pfeiffer wrote:

What do you know about the landlord? It ought to be OK to just move
them in and tarp them; if the landlord says anything apologize and get
serious about finding them a new home.

He pointed out that it's an insurance issue.
The lease reads, "anything that might increase risk or rates"...

Ah, you asked? That makes it awkward. But if it says "might increase
risk or rates" I wonder if an oxy rig really would?

As for a "new home", I'm getting ready to go sailing for a while.
Three to six months for sure, maybe longer...?

But my lady friend isn't going - yet.
She has a daughter in high school, so it will be a while for her.

Sorry, I meant a new home for the oxy rig if it turned out to be
necessary.

I'm trying to lighten up the storage requirements on stuff that I
really don't need to store.

Remember George Carlin's rant an;it "stuff"?

I'm afraid that if you followed the pack rats when they made a
pilgrimage to their shrine, you'd find them kneeling in before a bunch
of little candles in front of a picture of me.... (sadly enough)

Can't you just return the bottles and get the deposit back. Then you
can store the4 torch and regulators?

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeatgmaildotcom)