Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself cavelamb himself is offline

Default ON topic (wow!) OA Welding tank problem

Joe Pfeiffer wrote:

What do you know about the landlord? It ought to be OK to just move
them in and tarp them; if the landlord says anything apologize and get
serious about finding them a new home.

He pointed out that it's an insurance issue.
The lease reads, "anything that might increase risk or rates"...

As for a "new home", I'm getting ready to go sailing for a while.
Three to six months for sure, maybe longer...?

But my lady friend isn't going - yet.
She has a daughter in high school, so it will be a while for her.

I'm trying to lighten up the storage requirements on stuff that I
really don't need to store.

Remember George Carlin's rant an;it "stuff"?

Richard