Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Kitchen remodel mistake

"Colbyt" wrote in message
m...

wrote in message
oups.com...

(snip)

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...t=5d7c9fdf.pbw

I would much prefer still pictures so I could study them.

The only view that screamed at me was the one looking in towards the
kitchen where you see the flat ceiling and the slope of the wall. That I
think could be softened with a plant shelf running the length of the wall.
That might also be usable to block the view of the sloped ceiling from the
front of the house towards the back. (or vice-versa)

The view towards the back of the house did not bother me at all.

If you want to post a couple of still pictures in a medium high
resolution, I will try to Photoshop the image to show you what I mean.

Yeah, I hate that flash crap, too. I go to web sites for content, not to go
Gee Whiz!. And it takes forever to download, even with broadband. But if
you press the correct button (can't remember which one) on right end of menu
bar, it eventually drops into album mode, and you can grab the pictures.

And for OP- everyone is telling you correctly- it looks fine. You are just
experiencing home remodeling remorse- 'coulda-shoulda-woulda'. As long as
you paint all the visible ceilings the same neutral color, nobody will bat
an eye.

aem sends...