Posted to rec.woodworking
BillinDetroit BillinDetroit is offline

Default Ping Robert (nailshooter)

wrote:
On Jul 20, 10:23 pm, BillinDetroit wrote:

:
64.12.138.88 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND
Giving up on 64.12.138.88.

Bill... the email name is a holdover from having been harvested
(you've seen it here, no doubt) by a bot and have my real address
smeared around. The downside of the internet I guess.

Anyway, catch me at

Take out "thegarbage" and "thetrash" and you will have the correct
email address. If you still have problems, ping me here and I can hit
you back on your website.

Robert

My bad, Robert. I already HAD your good address ... but managed to
overlook it. I'll take another crack at it in a few minutes.

Bill

--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000758-2, 07/21/2007
Tested on: 7/21/2007 10:08:42 PM