Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself cavelamb himself is offline

Default ON topic (wow!) OA Welding tank problem

I seem to have a problem here.

Victor F-100, 0, 00, and #3(?) tips (aircraft project stuff),
regulators, small dia hoses, and tanks in a dolly.

No, the rig works fine, but I'm moving into a rental house and noticed
in the lease a clause prohibiting storage of flammable or explosive
materials.

Small amounts of ammo (less than 2000 rounds per piece are deemed ok,
but the acetylene tanks might make the insurance company itchy, so...

So, anybody in the D/FW area who would like have this rig?

Tanks were last exchanged in 05.

I don't recall the correct size designations.
O2 is ~5' tall, Acetylene is about 3.

What would it be worth in cash or trade?

Richard