Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Varmint heartbreak

In article , wrote:
Don Foreman wrote:

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:27:07 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Glad to hear it! I am active in local Veterans activities, and I not
ashamed of my time in the military. BTW, have you ever seen a DD214
with no secondary MOS?

Yes.

A lot of Veterans deny they exist. Mostly ex Marines.

Please pardon my ignorance -- never having served in the military, I'm
sitting here wondering what an MOS is.

Thank you -- and all veterans -- for your service, by the way. Please don't
assume that my lack of active duty service indicates opposition to the
military. I *did* work 13+ years as a civilian employee of the Navy, and I'm
married to a USAF veteran whom I met on the job there. :-)

--
Regards,