Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Kitchen remodel mistake

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 11:27:24 -0700, wrote:

"I've made a terrible mistake and I don't know how to fix it. I've
removed a wall to enlarge my kitchen, which turned out fine. But then
I removed 24 inches from the wall that intersected it. The problem is
that the ceiling on the opposite side is vaulted. This leaves a "hole
(for lack of a better word" which screams 'mistake'. I can't think of
how to solve this. If I put back the 24 inches of wall, it will mess
up my kitchen island plan. I need an answer fast. Please paste the
following link into your browser so you can see what I am talking
about. How about soffit or skylight? Help, somebody help me! I'm
desperate and, no, I didn't hire a contractor. No scolding, I already
know. Thank you so much for any ideas or help you can give. Thank you
ever so much!

It doesn't look bad to me but you a) need more pictures, from
different views b) need pictures that don't keep moving. What does
the extension .pbw mean? If it it means moving, I don't like it.

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...t=5d7c9fdf.pbw