Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.hvac
Bill[_2_] Bill[_2_] is offline

Default A/C working properly? Cost - lower temp?

In article ,
"Bob F" wrote:
Read a little. Go see what Richard Clarke had to say about the intelligence
at
that time. The bushies hand picked intelligence, or manufactured it to meet
their desires. Read about the downing street memos. Saddam was contained - he
was no danger to us. He had no WMDs. There was plenty of intelligence that
said
not to invade. But that wasn't what bushie and cheney wanted.

Saddam was still shooting at our planes. He was violating the ceasefire
and UN agreements.
Just let him fester is your answer. Worthless. That's what Clinton did.
There is no answer you'll accept except Bush ****ed up.
Bush made a Command decision. Something Clinton never did. Clinton
didn't do jack ****.

Clinton didn't get us into Iraq. You idiots want to blame everything on
clinton.
HE was 4x the quality of president that bushie is. Bushie and bushies crew
ignored all the warnings from Clinton about Al Queda and all the other
warnings
he had before 9/11. He did NOTHING.

And Clinton did what about it on his watch?
He had the police investigate. How many terrorist attacks occurred on
Clintons watch and what did he do?
Guess what Bush did and is still doing? :-)

Let's see. 50% of the foreign fighters captured in Iraq are Saudies. Most of
the
9/11 attackers were Saudies. Most of the Financing of Al Queda comes from
Saudies. Good idea - lets attack Iran.

The Saudi's have no nuke program. I see now. You're a "containment" guy.
That means you're willing to wait until a US city is vaporized to maybe,
maybe do something.
Preventing that is what sane people do. Iran's president has stated
exactly what they want to do. As have the terrorists.
You can ignore it. I find loonies typically do.

What Bush did was smart. History will bear it out.
Clinton will go down with Carter as another inept Democrat.

You can cherry pick whatever and hindsight all you want. Fortunately
people like you aren't in charge or we'd have had other 9/11s by now.

--
http://michellemalkin.com/