Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Maytag Neptune washer 5500 motor contol board replaced...

On Jul 21, 8:58 am, dean wrote:
So I successfully replaced the motor and control board on this Maytag,
and the wife did 2 loads of washing yesterday. All works fine.

Question is, I got this control board and motor from RepairClinic.com,
and I had to remove the old motor, which was only about 4 years old
and looks and runs perfectly. It still looks like it just came out of
the box.

What can I do with the old motor now? snip

Have you asked repairclinic.com whether you can return it? Their
policy on returns in the past has been more than fair. HTH

Joe