Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Non Disclosure Agreement

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:43:48 GMT, Tom Hubin
wrote:

Hello,

I am happy with the aluminum prototypes that I made and now ready to
send drawings out for quotes. I have been looking for an appropriate Non
Disclosure Agreement and not coming up with much. Some are too vague and
some are too specific and none seem quite right for a machine shop
making parts from my drawings.

Please point me to an appropriate NDA for a machine shop making parts
from my drawings.

Tom Hubin

NDA's are filecabinet-food for corporate weenies. They're not worth
crap otherwise because they are at best a weak excuse to engage in
litigation that would cost far more than any reasonably-expectable
return.

Deal with people you have reason to believe have integrity. Do a
simple NDA as a matter of form if it makes you feel better.