Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Varmint heartbreak

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 08:52:11 -0400, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

A rabbit moved in here this year - the first one in recent memory. I
anticipated widespread destruction (we have an unfenced vegetable garden
full of rabbit delights, as well as extensive flower gardens), but
nothing was eaten!! The only time we see him eating is in the lawn
(clover?). He is cute and the dogs like to chase him, so he's safe ...
for now.

The deer are another story, but I don't want to hijack this thread.

Live and let live,
Bob

Addressed to rabbits, that might read: "let live and live". I
wouldn't bother them if they didn't eat milady's garden. I don't
bother the bazillion squirrels around here because they don't bother
me.