Posted to uk.d-i-y
Thomarse Thomarse is offline

Default doors doors doors, where to get big ones!

On Jul 18, 4:52 pm, (Steve Firth) wrote:
wrote:
Please give me the details of the person who built you a custom made
door for £25, I will certainly employ him!

A £25 door is worth less than you pay for it.

Most products are worth less than yuo pay fo them!... they are only
worth what people are willing to pay for them... And I think for a bog
standard door that will vastly improve the look of my home £25 a door
is cheap and worth it. As I said before, a handmade timber door would
be the ideal, but is not practical in my situation, as is probably the
case with 90% of the population..

I guess your custom built door cost a little more than the £25 I was
talking about then?.. Nice idea though