Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Jim Hall Jim Hall is offline

Default Norm's Deluxe Router Station

Turned last drawer pull last night so thought I'd post my latest addition to
shop.. Norm Abram's Deluxe router station.. Took me three weeks to build.
Of course didn't work full time on it during that period. Took him 3 days
on TV. Fun project. I modified the design of his dust collection system.
Didn't want all that crud hanging out backside, since it would have to be
mobile, and plenty of room to install internally. The end of the dust
collection flex hose shown in picture has a 3" piece of 2" plastic pipe
that unplugs from back of station when stored away. Now all I need is to
fill those drawers with more bits..!..

Attached Thumbnails
Norm's Deluxe Router Station-front-view-jpg  Norm's Deluxe Router Station-dust-collection-modification-jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Storage.jpg (193.4 KB, 95 views)