Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
David Bridgeman David Bridgeman is offline

Default New workbench

Charlie M. 1958 wrote:
David Bridgeman wrote:
I just completed my new workbench. Plan was from American Woodworker
about a year back. Met my needs because it rolls when I need it to
but is rock solid when in use. I used the plane for the base and is
made mostly from 5 sheets of borg plywood. Trim is solid oak. the
top is made from a solid core door cut to size and trimmed in walnut.
There are 6 100 lb rated wheels under the carcass to allow for
movement. 4 wedges lift it slightly to make it stationary.

I've been thinking about building a bew bench for a while now, looking
at a number of different designs. This one, by far, seems best suited to
my needs. Great job!

Thanks.