Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Charlie M. 1958 Charlie M. 1958 is offline

Default New workbench

David Bridgeman wrote:
I just completed my new workbench. Plan was from American Woodworker
about a year back. Met my needs because it rolls when I need it to but
is rock solid when in use. I used the plane for the base and is made
mostly from 5 sheets of borg plywood. Trim is solid oak. the top is
made from a solid core door cut to size and trimmed in walnut. There
are 6 100 lb rated wheels under the carcass to allow for movement. 4
wedges lift it slightly to make it stationary.

I've been thinking about building a bew bench for a while now, looking
at a number of different designs. This one, by far, seems best suited to
my needs. Great job!