Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Alive and making shavings in Baja (1/1)

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:12:47 -0500, "Kate" wrote:

I'd sure like to go play in your back yard with my Jeep though, looks like a
lot of fun!
I lived in Phoenix about 25 years ago, wish I would have had a Jeep back
then.. the desert looks so tempting.

Out here I get a good dose of mud though, and that's a lot of fun too.

Kate

Well, ya gotta go a few miles past the back yard, Kate... It's part of a Federal
reserve area and we can walk on it, but not drive on it...

Lots of jeeps, desert rails, quads, etc. here, though....
They organize trips to the mountains and stuff....

A friend belongs to one club that emails a GPS coordinate out every week and
they all meet there on Saturday.. lol

We took a trip in his rail and I decided that I wasn't going to have one
built... we'll stick to mostly roads in our ol' blazer..