Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Lyndell Thompson Lyndell Thompson is offline

Default Alive and making shavings in Baja (1/1)

Mac, Real good to hear from ya again! I don't get on here much anymore, to
many irons in the fire. I will save your address. Maybe have to truck you
some baltic birch down there. Don't sound like it could be mailed to you.
:-)
BTW really like the house.
Lyndell

"mac davis" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 07:57:06 -0700, "GeeDubb" wrote:

"mac davis" wrote in message
. ..

Nice stuff. I reposted photos for those poor folks in Texas.

Gary

thanks, Gary....

I would of, but this satelite crap is like having a dial-up again...
*sigh*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing