Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Dan Dan is offline

Default Dryfit cradle - 1 attachment

On Mon 18 Jun 2007 08:31:44a, "Charlie M. 1958"
wrote in news:137d29ree99mq99
@corp.supernews.com:

Great job, Dan! If I tried that, my spindles would end up looking more
like a bamboo forest, with shoots sprouting out in a hungred different
directions. :-)

Thanks Charles. Actually those 3/8 spokes are pretty forgiving. My first
attempt DID look like that. Jackstraws pointing almost every which way
before the top pieces went on. Took forever to glue them up but when it was
done they looked straight.

The pieces done with the Steel City were a lot straighter. Not perfect but
not nearly as cockeyed. :-) SWMBO remarked on that and I wish I'd thought
to take pictures of the two.