Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Alive and making shavings in Baja (1/1) - sunset from roof.jpg (0/1)

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 03:06:14 GMT, Steve Turner wrote:

mac davis wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 12:44:50 GMT, Steve Turner wrote:

Boy, I sure wish those pictures would make it here to Texas! Mac, any
chance you could repost?

Steve... send me an email and I'll send them to ya...

mac at davisbaja dot com

Received; thanks mac. Very nice place, and what a gorgeous view!

Thanks, Steve....

Missing a few pics that I have to take of the 2 best views here... sun coming up
over the Sea of Cortez/Gulf of Calif. and setting behind the San Felipe
mountains behind us...

might have some here... lemme look... *g*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing